Multiple Newsfeeds

Post by David Manes » Sat, 24 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there's some trick to setting up multiple newsfeeds
in Exchange 5.0.  I'm using Small Business Server. I've successfully set
up a news feed from msnews.microsoft.com which populates my selected
public folders every 15 minutes.  I've also set up two other newsfeeds.
I can download the list of active groups from each of these feeds, add
selected groups to my public folders, and select newsgroups to download,
just like I did for the msnews feed--but nothing is getting pulled in.
Any suggestions would be  welcome.

Thanks,
Dave Maness

1. Download Newsfeeds

How do I tell Exchange Server to download all available USENET newsfeeds
from my USENET News provider that I pull newsgroup messages from?  Right now
I have successfully downloaded the listing of all available newsgroups and
subscribed to 5 different ones.  No messages are ever downloaded from
provider's news server into Exchange Server.

What must I do to retrieve and send newsgroup messages out to the Internet?

Thank you.

Jason

2. owa shows calandar appts 1 hour ahead

3. Newsfeeds problem

4. Exchange 5.5 - broken SMTP headers

5. Searching free NewsFeeds

6. WorkFlow Design Question!!!Plx Help!!!

7. newsfeeds

8. New Mailbox Creation Does Not Complete

9. Newsfeeds won't work properly

10. Newsfeeds between Exchange and IIS

11. how to do newsfeeds?

12. NNTP newsfeeds from USENET