how can I save my messages and address book?

how can I save my messages and address book?

Post by Oscar F. Villot » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:51:18

Hello everybody,
I have to do a back up, and the most important files to me are the mail
messages and my contacts list, but i dont know where is saved that
information, somebody can help me? I'll thank you.

--
Oscar F. Villota

            *****  THANK YOU  *****

how can I save my messages and address book?

Post by Celestio » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:19:36

If your data is on an exchange server
With an exchange client like Outlook
- Log on to the exchange server
- Select for example your inbox
- Select import and export]
- Select ot a file
- Select Personal Folder File (.pst)
- Don't forget to select 'Include subfolders'
- Select a location and finish

---
grtz,

Quote:

> Hello everybody,
> I have to do a back up, and the most important files to me are the mail
> messages and my contacts list, but i dont know where is saved that
> information, somebody can help me? I'll thank you.

> --
> Oscar F. Villota

>             *****  THANK YOU  *****

how can I save my messages and address book?

Post by Oscar F. Villot » Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:48:25

Thank you very much Celestion for your interest and help. But We don't have
a mail server, in our network we are just sharing files, in this way, every
pc have his own contact list and messages saved somewhere in the hard disk.
It would be interesting if I can do an address book and save it into all our
pc's. And to some users the messages are important to they work.Thats why i
need to do the back up.

Greetings