Exchange Administrator

Post by Nick Fletche » Sat, 02 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I have just installed Exchange server from BackOffice 2.5 and would like to
be able to administer it remotely from an NT workstation.  But the
BackOffice installer insists that I have to install NT server before I an
run the Exchange setup program can anybody help?

Nick Fletcher

Exchange Administrator

Post by Ray Sundstro » Sat, 02 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Nick,

Go to the directory where you installed Exchange server look in .\bin for
Admin.* (the administrator tool and help file) , and Exchdoc*.* (the online
books, if you installed them.)  Copy them to your workstation and you
should be ready to administer Exchange from the comfort of your very own...
(cubicle, palacial office, villa in the south of France - check one.)

Enjoy.

Ray Sundstrom
MCSE
Exchange MVP

Quote:> I have just installed Exchange server from BackOffice 2.5 and would like