Welcome Message Question

Post by Todd Purifo » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Is there any way to edit the Welcome Message you get when you first install
a client?  We woudl like to have our own company message, rather than the
standard Welcome from microsoft.

Welcome Message Question

Post by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

There seems to be a file named Welcome.MSG that contains the welcome
message from Microsoft. If you replace it by creating a message & saving it
in MSG format (named Welcome.MSG) in the directory you've got your Outlook
setup files it might (untested by me) work OK.

Quote:> Is there any way to edit the Welcome Message you get when you first