We currently have three Win2k AD integrated servers, one
of which has Exchange 2K. The security and group policies
is completely corrupted beyond repair. We are adding a
new server for the Exchange and would like to set up from
scratch, including active directory.
The plan was as following:
1. Set up new win2k/exchange2k on new AD with same name.
2. Migrate user accounts from old domain to new.
3. Exmerge mailboxes and copy to new server.
4. Uninstall exchange and dcpromo old servers.
5. DCpromo old servrs onto new domain.
Does this make sense? and how do I move the user accounts
without the policies?
Any ideas are much appreciated