IMAP CLIENT PROBLEM

Post by preciou » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:01:15

I CONFIGURED IMAP CLIENT

I HAVE WIN2000 SERVER ,EXCHANGE 2K SERVER CLIENTS MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EXPRESS
THROUGH USING (IMAP AS A CLIENT ) I CONFIGURED MAILS

MY CLIENTS ARE ABLE TO DOWNLOADE MAIL FROM MY SERVER .THERE IS NO PROBLEM

ERRR:

IF I APPLIED ANY MACHINE RESRICTION (THAT MEANS LOGON TO WORKATSTION
RESTRICTION)ENABLE MY CLIENTS ARE NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MESSAGES FORM MY
SERVER(THERE IS ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE MACHINE LOGON RESTRICTION AND
IMAP CLIENTS)
PL GUIDE ME

REGARDS

GANESH

IMAP CLIENT PROBLEM

Post by Mark Arnol » Thu, 19 Apr 2001 03:07:31

>I CONFIGURED IMAP CLIENT

>I HAVE WIN2000 SERVER ,EXCHANGE 2K SERVER CLIENTS MICROSOFT OUTLOOK EXPRESS
>THROUGH USING (IMAP AS A CLIENT ) I CONFIGURED MAILS

>MY CLIENTS ARE ABLE TO DOWNLOADE MAIL FROM MY SERVER .THERE IS NO PROBLEM

>ERRR:

>IF I APPLIED ANY MACHINE RESRICTION (THAT MEANS LOGON TO WORKATSTION
>RESTRICTION)ENABLE MY CLIENTS ARE NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MESSAGES FORM MY
>SERVER(THERE IS ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE MACHINE LOGON RESTRICTION AND
>IMAP CLIENTS)
>PL GUIDE ME

>REGARDS

>GANESH

The clients do need the log on locally rights onto the machine, just
like Outlook Web Access.
Mark Arnold

Before U post... http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm

IMAP CLIENT PROBLEM

Post by preciou » Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:25:53

thanks for ur suggession
i configured successfully