Satellite connection and exchange

Post by david bourqu » Mon, 18 Feb 2002 11:00:29

Has anyone setup an exchange server to allow access from a
remote client using a satellite based internet service
connection.  If so how did you do it?

Satellite connection and exchange

Post by Roger Mellma » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:50:20

I'm assuming that your'e talking about bi-directional service?

Quote:> Has anyone setup an exchange server to allow access from a
> remote client using a satellite based internet service
> connection.  If so how did you do it?

Satellite connection and exchange

Post by Roger Mellma » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:52:32

Guess, that you are also attempting to use OWA, or a VPN????

Quote:> Has anyone setup an exchange server to allow access from a
> remote client using a satellite based internet service
> connection.  If so how did you do it?

1. Remote connection issues uing satellite

Iam having problems with a remote user not being able to
connect to Exchange since the installation of a satellite
link. I am aware of the fact that there is a large problem
with latency when using satellite, but this is the only
cost effective way to provide high (higher than dial-up)
speed to this remote user.

What I was wondering is: Is the a way to lengthen the time
out in Exchange

Thank you in advance.

2. OUTLLIB.DLL IPF

3. Synchronizing through a satellite connection?

4. Odd meeting problem when using delegates

5. Satellite Connections andExchange Server

6. Unable to See Exchange PO for Schedule Plus Admin Sync.

7. Exchange Server to Satellite to Exchange Server

8. OWA problem

9. Connecting Satellite Exchange Servers

10. Exchange and Satellite

11. Unable to send email to satellite office

12. Satellite office authentication problem

13. Satellite Sites