OWA Error

Post by Jaso » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:21:42

I have been searching Microsoft's web site but I really
don't know what I am looking for. My remote users can not
access OWA. However, they can access the POP3/SMTP and FTP
servers. When I look in the IIS snap in there are the
icons for: Excahnge, public and Exadmin with a small stop
sign with the word error in it. What is this from and how
can I fix it? Thanks for your help, please reply to

Thanks,

Jason

OWA Error

Post by Gary McDonnel » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 01:10:35

The stop signs aren't really representative of an error that will stop one
from using OWA. It's caused by the fact that the IIS service starts prior to
the Exchange services. The Exchange site still works even though that error
appears.

I'm not certain what the error is with your OWA. Is the rest of your Web
site up?

Gary McDonnell
http://turbogeeks.com

I have been searching Microsoft's web site but I really
don't know what I am looking for. My remote users can not
access OWA. However, they can access the POP3/SMTP and FTP
servers. When I look in the IIS snap in there are the
icons for: Excahnge, public and Exadmin with a small stop
sign with the word error in it. What is this from and how
can I fix it? Thanks for your help, please reply to

Thanks,

Jason

1. exchange 2k OWA error - page cannot be found http error 404

hi all..

I administer 2 exchange2k servers...

both have the same random errors with messages in inbox (but if it happens
with a message once, it always happens with that same email). But other than
that, I cannot see a pattern to it.
One in about 50 message in inbox will not be viewable from outlook web
access, I get the
error message "page cannot be found - error http 404"

But if I load outlook and connect to the exchange server, the message is
fine....

Does anyone have any ideas? Have i configured something wrong? Is this a
known bug?

thank you....

2. Relay but NOT open relay

3. OWA Error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error

4. exchange 2000 server tools

5. OWA Error Error '800A01A8'

6. Can the new "Move Server Wizard" do this ?

7. OWA Error OWA cannot open your inbox

8. fax receipt problem

9. OWA error : OWA was unable to get to your inbox

10. OWA Error Message

11. OWA Error

12. OWA error message at first logon and blank e-mails

13. Logging onto OWA - error