RPC Service is unavailable

Post by Gary S » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

    My Exchange Server 5.5 with Sp2 is running on my PDC conatins the
following problem:

    " RPC call to RPING's Server side app raised exception 0x6ba.  The
server is unavailable."

    The situation is when I use the utility call RPING to test RPC service
on my exchange server,
It appears the above problem.  I've checked RPC Locator and Service are
running normally.

    Does anyone have any idea what's happen and any solutions I can apply?

    Million thanks in advanced.

RPC Service is unavailable

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I would go to
http://support.microsoft.com/support/c.asp?FR=0
and search for
RPC call server is unavailable

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

RPC Service is unavailable

Post by Ask M » Sat, 06 Nov 1999 04:00:00

this test utility contains two programs  a ping server and a client

hmm  maybe u should use both   ;-)

1. RPC Service is unavailable

    My Exchange Server 5.5 with Sp2 is running on my PDC conatins the
following problem:

    " RPC call to RPING's Server side app raised exception 0x6ba.  The
server is unavailable."

    The situation is when I use the utility call RPING to test RPC service
on my exchange server,
It appears the above problem.  I've checked RPC Locator and Service are
running normally.

    Does anyone have any idea what's happen and any solutions I can apply?

    Million thanks in advanced.

2. Exchange Admin Program install

3. RPC Service is Unavailable Error Message

4. Error 3: The system cannot find...

5. RPC Server Unavailable?

6. Sending on behalf of a colleague

7. RPC server unavailable

8. Error Moving Mailboxes within a site

9. The RPC Server is unavailable (DNS)

10. Service Pack 1 SP1 Outlook Web Access OWA Service Unavailable

11. Setup problem: system attendant service is unavailable ???