Cross site meeting requests not seeing free\busy information from other sites in same organization.

Cross site meeting requests not seeing free\busy information from other sites in same organization.

Post by Wayne Laski » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I have two Exchange sites in one organization.  I would like to allow cross
site meeting requests.

Employees at each site can see the free\busy time of other employees at the
same site, but when they check for availablity of employees at the remote
site all they see is a white bar with diagonal lines all the way across the
availability screen.

Is there something I have to turn on or a connector I have to add to support
cross site meeting requests?

Wayne Laskie

Cross site meeting requests not seeing free\busy information from other sites in same organization.

Post by Amiri Jone » Wed, 08 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I have two Exchange sites in one organization.  I would like to allow
cross
> site meeting requests.

> Employees at each site can see the free\busy time of other employees at
the
> same site, but when they check for availablity of employees at the remote
> site all they see is a white bar with diagonal lines all the way across
the
> availability screen.

> Is there something I have to turn on or a connector I have to add to
support
> cross site meeting requests?

    Each site has a hidden public folder called "Schedule+ Free/Busy"; this
folder contains the free/busy times of all the users in that site.  This
folder needs to be replicated to the remote site; this is done just like any
other PF replication.  Of course, PF replication requires that you have
directory replication up and running, which, in turn, requires that both
sites have the same Organization name.  Look in Exchange Admin under the
System Folders branch to find the Schedule+ folder in question.

1. Cross site scheduling - not seeing other sites free\busy time.

I have two Exchange sites in one organization.  I would like to allow cross
site meeting requests.

Employees at each site can see the free\busy time of other employees at the
same site, but when they check for availablity of employees at the remote
site all they see is a white bar with diagonal lines all the way across the
availability screen.

Is there something I have to turn on or a connector I have to add to support
cross site meeting requests?

Wayne Laskie

2. exchange 2000, outlook 2000 - configure client settings via group policy?

3. 2 sites free busy information

4. Outlook latency with Exchange 2000

5. Free busy information within sites (Public Folders)

6. Owa - Cached Pages

7. Free/Busy Information Between Sites

8. Public folder access

9. Free/Busy Information between Sites

10. HOW: Seperate Schedule+ Free Busy Information for each site

11. Meeting Request (Free/Busy) Problem

12. Free/Busy data not replicating between sites

13. free busy time not available across sites