Setting up users with default page for OWA

Setting up users with default page for OWA

Post by jimm » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 08:37:27

users getting underconstruction page when accessing owa.

How do I set the default page?

Thanks

Setting up users with default page for OWA

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:08:15

What are they typing as the url?

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

Quote:> users getting underconstruction page when accessing owa.

> How do I set the default page?

> Thanks

Setting up users with default page for OWA

Post by jimm » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:57:39

They are using http://server_name/domainname.com

Thanks for your help

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:01:05

That URL does not look right to me, it would normally be:

http://www.something.com/exchange

--
Mark Fugatt

> They are using http://server_name/domainname.com

> Thanks for your help

Post by jimm » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:33:01

No. try going to

http://lanexch.lanology.com

You will see what I mean.

Thanks, sorry but Exchange isnt my thing, so I really
appreciate the help.

Jimmy

Post by Mark Fugatt [MVP » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 01:43:33

Try this:

http://lanexch.lanology.com/exchange

--
Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Exchange MVP

> No. try going to

> http://lanexch.lanology.com

> You will see what I mean.

> Thanks, sorry but Exchange isnt my thing, so I really
> appreciate the help.

> Jimmy

1. Setting default start page to OWA

We are following the direction in:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319878 which
describe how to make the default IIS web page default to exchange (OWA)

We have successfully gotten this to work.  However!  We want to eliminate
the first NT challenge that we get before it doing the redirection.  We have
no idea where its coming from as our DEFAULT web site is set to allow
anonymous.  We still have to put a valid NT account in to get to the
redirected owa 'exchange' site.

Any ideas?

Brian

2. attachements from exchange client

3. Setting Calender as Default page in OWA

4. How do I connect MS Internet Mail client to Exchange 5.0 Server?

5. Default OWA user settings

6. Relaying Denied

7. How to set Exchange 5.5 default user settings

8. win 2000 replication

9. Setting up a default page for a public folder

10. OWA default page

11. OWA DEFAULT PAGE>>>>SSL

12. OWA start page (default.asp) error

13. OWA default web page Help!