MS Exchange 4 & Multiple Mail Boxes

Post by Terry Mcnamar » Tue, 04 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I have recently set-up MS Exchange 4 with two mailboxes. However I can't
log on to retrieve my E-Mail unless I have connected to the Net via
Internet Explorer first.

The problem seems to be something with my CHAP password.

Can anyone help - I'm pulling my hair out with frustration?

1. Merging MS Mail and MS Exchange In Boxes?

Hi,

I am running 2 mail systems at my site:  corporate mail (wide area) on MS
Exchange, and office mail MS Mail (local).  While Exchange would suffice
for both local and wide area purposes, we are reluctant to send local mail
(%80 of traffic) over a T1 line and back again.  Exchange and Mail are in
place and working correctly.  Problem is, both Exchange and Mail utilize
independent in boxes.  Users would prefer a single in box.  Any advice on
how to accomplish this objective?

Thanks,
Jay

2. Permissions for the global Adress Book

3. multiple domain box, multiple domain mail?

4. problem opening excel worksheet

5. MS Mail & MS Exchange 5.0

6. append legal disclaimer to all outgoing mail ?

7. Merge exchange 5.5 mail box to exchange 2003 mail box

8. OWA change password broken link?

9. multiple e-mail addresses to one mail box

10. stupid ms exchange server (unable to open default mail box user does not have permissions)

11. Exchange 4.0 gathering mail from multiple boxes at ISP

12. Multiple Mail Boxes in Exchange

13. How to use only calender in MS Exchange not the mail box