exchange uninstall???

Post by Andrzej Kozakiewic » Tue, 24 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi everybody,

I have manage to install exchange 5.5 as part of the Backoffice 4 suite. I
am trying to figure out how to uninstall it. Either that, or make a fresh
copy installation.

There is nothing in the Add/Remove program and the CD do not give any option
to do it either.
Anybody have any suggestions ????

thanks a lot

Andrzej

p.s.: please send me an e-mail if possible

exchange uninstall???

Post by Marc » Tue, 24 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Run the setup program again from the CD. If Exchange is installed properly
the install script will give you an option to un-install or reinstal missing
components.

    marc

> Hi everybody,

> I have manage to install exchange 5.5 as part of the Backoffice 4 suite. I
> am trying to figure out how to uninstall it. Either that, or make a fresh
> copy installation.

> There is nothing in the Add/Remove program and the CD do not give any option
> to do it either.
> Anybody have any suggestions ????

> thanks a lot

> Andrzej

> p.s.: please send me an e-mail if possible

exchange uninstall???

Post by Chris Stora » Wed, 25 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Run setup.exe on the Exchange 5.5 CD again, it should give you the
option to remove all.

1. Exchange Uninstall/Act Dir.

Hi, I attached this exchange test box onto our domain a few weeks ago and
it's now time to do the real deal deployment and delete all traces of this
existing text box.  I ran dcpromo and took off the exchange d.c. before
uninstalling exchange?  I'm assuming this is bad considering there's still
exchange traces within our Directory.  Should I just reattach the domain,
uninstall exchange then run dcpromo and detach or is there something else I
need to do?

thx,

Keith

2. Will Outlook 97 clients work with Exchange 2000?

3. Exchange Uninstall

4. connecting to exchange from other platforms

5. Exchange Uninstall (again)

6. Palm support in Macintosh client

7. Mcafee for Exchange uninstall problem

8. WorkFlow on Cluster

9. exchange uninstall ccmail

10. Exchange uninstall?

11. Exchange uninstall

12. Exchange uninstall problems and reinstall

13. Office issues after Exchange uninstall