ADC connector question

Post by Brian Kelse » Fri, 22 Feb 2002 02:08:59

We have an issue with our migration from Echange 5.5 to 2000.  We are in the
process of setting up the ADC and have some issues to deal with.  We have
some containers that contain users that are tied to a domain that is still
NT4 with a full trust to the 2000 domain. I know this is not the way to set
up Ecchange 5.5, but it was set up by someone else and now it is my problem.
How do I set up the ADC for those containers?  Do I set up the entire
orginzation to be tied to the users ou in AD, or should I set up seperate
ou's for each container, or will I just loose all of the users that are tied
to the NT4 domains?

Thanks,

Brian

1. Active Directory Connector (ADC)- E2K SP2 upgrade Question

I did not install E2K where I am working now, and the admin who did is no
longer with us.. so, with that said, I have a stupid question.  The E2K SP2
upgrade procedure mentions updating ADC to SP2, and I don't know much about
the connector- I assume it's neccesary for E2K???  How do I tell if it is
even installed.. where do I look?  Will updating it change things enough to
screw the system up?  Thanks, sorry for the stupid question!

2. OWA Multiple logons

3. simple question (hopefully)

4. Outlook Web Access

5. Active Directory Connector (ADC) AD to 5.5 e-mail address replication error

6. Administrator's Account

7. ADC Connector Error (HELP !!!)

8. ADC connector

9. Event ID 8290 (ADC Connector) Help Required

10. adc connector

11. ADC connector