""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

Post by Joe Cabo » Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I recently installed Windows 98 on my computer, and now I can't find MS
Exchange anymore. The Inbox icon as disapeared form my desktop and it is not
in the win install add/remove prgs dialog boxes, and has disapeared form my
control panel. Please help me, I got to send over 1000 faxes !!! Help me
!!!!
Please reply personnaly and to the group...

Joe

""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

Post by Tom Clar » Sun, 20 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I'm having a similar problem.
I can still find my Exchange program, but when it runs it closes just after
the spash screen, and if I try to load the control panel Icon, I get the
message "You need more memory or system resources, please close some windows
and try again."
Control panel is the only program open!
I need to connect to a WFWG postoffice using Exchange, and it worked before
I upgraded..
Tom Clark

>I recently installed Windows 98 on my computer, and now I can't find MS
>Exchange anymore. The Inbox icon as disapeared form my desktop and it is
not
>in the win install add/remove prgs dialog boxes, and has disapeared form my
>control panel. Please help me, I got to send over 1000 faxes !!! Help me
>!!!!
>Please reply personnaly and to the group...

>Joe

""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

Post by David Web » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I'm having exactly the same problem as Tom, and my PC vendor has told me
that they (and Microsoft) don't support Windows Messaging under Win98.

Does anyone have any ideas?

TIA,

Dave