Exchange server license

Post by AM » Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:26:49

Can someone tell me exactly what it will cost to setup up
a front-end exchange server for OWA?

Exchange server license

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Wed, 30 Oct 2002 00:37:54

Sure - www.cdw.com or any other reseller.

Quote:> Can someone tell me exactly what it will cost to setup up
> a front-end exchange server for OWA?

1. Reinstalling Exchange Server licenses.

Hi All,

I reset the License Manager Database on my PDC and BDC as described in KB
Article Q153140.

I have been able to re-install my NT and BackOffice licenses ok, but I can't
find an option to allow me to re-install Exchange licenses. (When I select
Add Licenses within the License Manager, the only options I get are NT and
BackOffice.)

Any idea how I can tell it about Exchange licenses?

--
Mike Reid
Systems Engineer

2. POP and IMAP no Longer works after SP2

3. exchange servers licensing model number 2

4. Site Replication Service

5. Exchange Server License Problem

6. E2K CMD Line Backup

7. MAPI error when starting EXADMIN program.

8. Exchange Server Licensing for wireless apps

9. Exchange Server License Issue

10. Exchange Server License Problem

11. Exchange server licensing