exchange installation

Post by Xarmac Systems B » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I have a question about Microsoft Exchange Server.

Since last week we have our own web domain. Now I want to configure
MS Exchange Server for the new mail addresses. I know that I have to
install the Internet COnnector, but can anyone give me tips how to
configure it.

All users are given their internet addresses and they also have a MS mail
account which works ok.

Can anybody tell me a bit more about how to configure exchange or a
site where installation of MS Exchange and especially the Internet Connector
is a bit more explained.

Kind regards

Roland Manders

exchange installation

Post by Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS » Sat, 03 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Gladly, look here: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_smtp.htm

Hal

http://home.nbcin.com -- NBC Interactive Neighborhood
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ.   NBC   NBC-IN