Setting up to prevent mail relaying

Post by Jeff Bowm » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hello, all...

I've seen discussion about the ability to configure Exchange to prevent spammers
from bouncing off of my server.

How is this done -- is it difficult?

TIA,
Jeff

Post by Jeff Bowm » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hello, all...

I've seen discussion about the ability to configure Exchange to prevent spammers
from bouncing off of my server.

How is this done -- is it difficult?

TIA,
Jeff

1. Relay setting prevents mail to external domain

Hi,

   Does this sound logical? When restricting relaying, a dialup user cannot
send email to a domain other than the one we are running our Exchange server
in.

  On the other hand, I dont want to be put on many organization's black
lists for enabling relaying.

Is there another solution?

Thanks,

Paul

2. Information Store Size Issue

3. Setting up Exchange Server to prevent mail relaying

4. third party add-in question

5. Preventing Spammers from Relaying, But Allowing MY Web Server to Relay

6. from MSX5.5 to MSX2000

7. Ups - my server will not relay anymore...:(

8. Auto Reply on Exchange 5.5

9. Preventing mail relay on Exchange 5.5 SP3 behind Proxy 2.0

10. Need to prevent Exchange 2000 from Being Used as a Mail Relay in Windows 2000

11. preventing relaying of mail

12. Exch 5.5 Smtp Mail - Prevent Relay

13. Preventing mail relaying