Can't synch calendars

Post by Irwin Laza » Tue, 01 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,
I have a problem with Exchange that I was hoping to get some help with.  I
have a user who is using the Outlook 98 client.  We are running Exchange 5.5
(SP1) with NT Server 4.0 (SP4).

We have two methods for users to access their calendars: Outlook Web Agent,
and Outlook Client.  The idea being that when they are in the office, they
use the client, but when they are on the road, they use the Web agent.

The problem I am having is that if a user makes an appointment on their
calendar using the Web agent, it doesn't show up in their Outlook client,
and vice versa.  I have checked the synchronization settings on the Outlook
client and all appears to be normal.

I have a Mac user that is synching just fine, so I'm not sure what is going
on.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
irwin

------
Irwin Lazar
Network Analyst

NetReference, Inc. (Formerly Decisys Inc.)
45615 Willow Pond Plaza
Sterling, VA 20164
 (703)742-9659 Voice
 (703)742-8038 Fax

 NetReference - The Ultimate Resource for Network
Architects

1. Can't synch calendars

[...]

2. test

3. Setting permission to hide user inboxes from each other

4. Synching Local Calendar with Public Calendar

5. Connecting to a remote exchange server using Outlook

6. How to synch personal calendar with company calendar

7. failed to run store event via VBScript

8. synchronizing one user's calendar data to another user's calendar

9. synching calendars into one and publishing - question

10. Multiple forests and multiple organizations: can you synch the calendar

11. Calendar Synching

12. Calendar Synching - Exchange vs. Personal Folder