Big Atachments get stuck in delevery

Post by Nige » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:37:59

Dear reader,

I have got an exchange server (2k) installed on win2k.
When it receives atachments bigger then about 3~4Mb  they get stuck while
delivering.
I see the delivery coming in, but it stops after about 10~15s.
Atachments that are a bit smaller don't get stuck, but sometimes take longer
then this 10~15s.

I heard about some bug that should be resolved since SP1 in exchange, but I
still have it while installed all sp's available.

Maybe someone knows this problem and can help.
When using wider bandwidth this issue does not happen, I have 1 mbit
downwards.

Nigel.

1. Store.exe just getting bigger and bigger

Hi,
    We are running Exchange 5.5 SP3 on Winnt 4.0 SP6a.  I have notice that
the store.exe is getting bigger in memory every day.  Store.exe now consumes
60 meg of RAM????  while usally it takes aroung 20 meg of RAM.  If I reboot
the server, it goes back to is normal behavior...around 20 meg.  Both grows
everyday....

Nothing in the event viewer.

We are running Exchnage on a P3 600 with 128 meg of RAM and we have 7
mailboxes.

Why suddently without any change made to the server, does the store.exe eats
more memory?

Thanks

John

2. Server Connection to ISP

3. IMS Mail box getting bigger and bigger every day

4. EX2000 Front-end w/EX5.5 Backend

5. help internet mail service mailbox getting bigger and bigger

6. MAD Thread! help

7. Atachment gets lost when Forward or Reply

8. Puclic Folder??

9. edb getting big

10. Directory getting too big

11. Log folder is getting big

12. Db files in MTADATA Folder getting bigger

13. Help IS getting too big