Calender Restriction

Post by Richard Edward » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 21:18:46

Is there a way that I can remove users personal calenders so that I can
force them to use the 'group' calender?
Also, is there a way if we use a 'group' calender to have reminders?  When I
add an event it says 'The reminder for....will not appear beacause is is not
in your Calender/Task folder'.

Thanks very much

1. Calender restriction

Is there a way that I can remove users personal calenders so that I can
force them to use the 'group' calender?
Also, is there a way if we use a 'group' calender to have reminders?  When I
add an event it says 'The reminder for....will not appear beacause is is not
in your Calender/Task folder'.

Thanks very much

2. Active Directory & Exchange Stores Defrag

3. Calender Restriction

4. Inserting OLE

5. client assigns client side delegate on calender-calender open to all

6. AntiVirus Products

7. migrating Outlook/Exchange calender to netscape Calender

8. help me

9. fast access to calender of other Exchange calender

10. Size restriction problem where there's no restriction

11. Deploying Enterprise Office Calender with Exchange 2000.

12. Calender Q

13. Public Calender folder via APS