pop 3 install problems

Post by joe » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 02:09:03

can some one help me i had an internal error on my pop3
connector
it was not fixed by using the kb#267256 or 327672

next i tried to remove and reinstall the connector again
without success

now i get an error that pop 3 connector install failed
kb # 319314 was used when reinstalling

this is all from one of thoses coporate emails with a virus
I would appreciate any help
thanks
joe

pop 3 install problems

Post by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 02:46:05

Hi, Joe - I replied in another group - if you need to post to multiple
groups, it's best to do so all at once in a single message (separate the NG
names with commas) so that everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :-)