Outlook Web Access

Post by Jon Pasket » Thu, 07 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,

I have LDAP enabled on my Exchange box.  I even created a directory service
pointing to my server and it works great. I do a search for the last name of
Smith and it readily returns everyone in my GAL with that name. However,
when I do a find using Outlook Web Access, I get the following:

No entry found for this item!

Check the details to your search and click 'Find' again.

Now if I do it on a name that I know only one exists then it returns that
name with no errors.  There must be an error in the ASP component of the
find or somethin of that sort. Can anyone help on this issue?

Another nice-ity I would like to have is either my contacts or the GAL to
show up. Is there something I can do here?

Any and All help would be greatly appreciated!

Jon Paskett

Outlook Web Access

Post by Bria » Wed, 13 May 1998 04:00:00

Use the "alias" field in the OWA address book.  Type "S" inb the alis field
and it will return all users with an s.

Outlook Web Access

Post by Jon Pasket » Fri, 15 May 1998 04:00:00

I get "This query would return too many addresses" error.

Any other suggestions?

Jon