What is USENET site name?

Post by Mare Romulus Mariu » Sat, 01 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I try to configure Exchange server RC1 for a newsfeed but in Hosts config
for newsfeed
I must enter a "USENET site name" and a host name (msnews.microsoft.com).
What I sould enter in sitename field?

Thanx.
Romulus.

What is USENET site name?

Post by Drasko Divi » Wed, 12 Mar 1997 04:00:00

You must enter in both places the complete (same) name of the news server
from which you get Newsfeed. After any reconfiguration you must also enter
the same full name in aditional servers place.

Please mail to me if you have positive exp. with dial up scheduling for
newsfeeds in RC1.
I can not get any combination for dial scheduling.

Thanks!

Drasko, Croatia

Quote:> I try to configure Exchange server RC1 for a newsfeed but in Hosts config
> for newsfeed
> I must enter a "USENET site name" and a host name (msnews.microsoft.com).
> What I sould enter in sitename field?

> Thanx.
> Romulus.

1. USENET Site-name

Is it possible to pull the messages in this exchange newsgroups into a
newsfeed ?
I would like to try this, but can't imagine which USENET Site-name I have to
use for these newsgroups here.
TIA
Regards
Rudy Steyaert

2. TEST - PLEASE IGNORE

3. Remote USENET site name

4. Cannot forward mail from offsite

5. INS setup (USENET Site name???)

6. exchange installation

7. Exchange NNTP - USENET Site Name

8. Can't print received FAX messages

9. How to change my USENET site name?

10. What is USENET site name?

11. How to change my USENET site name?

12. Hiding Domain name site name and recipient lists names in the Outlook address book list