Key Management Server Setup

Post by Tim Peze » Thu, 27 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I have just installed Key Management Server one one of our Exchange 5.5
servers.
For the Site that I installed the service on I can give people tokens and
use advanced Security.  However I have not been able to give security to
mailboxes located on other servers within the Organisation.

The instructions say you can only have one KM Server in an organisation.
The servers in the other sites are in trusted domains.  I have tried giving
myself Admin Priviledge to the other sites but it makes no difference.  When
I try to enable Security on a mailbox it tells me the KM Service is not
running, though it is and I do not get this message when enabling mailboxes
from my own site.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Tim