MS Exc. 4.0 & Key Manager

Post by Sami G?? » Mon, 23 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I tried to install Key Manager (which came with Exchange 4.0)
install will stop and tell next error msg:

Unable to create encryption_cfg object in the site
you are running. Verify the MS Exch. directory is
running then try again.

I check that directory services is really running.

Does anyone have any idea of this?

Thanx for in advance,

Sami Goos

MS Exc. 4.0 & Key Manager

Post by Mike Sulse » Fri, 03 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I have exactly the same problem.

1. HELP: MS Exch 4.0 & Key MG

I tried to install Key Manager (which came with Exchange 4.0)
install will stop and tell next error msg:

Unable to create encryption_cfg object in the site
you are running. Verify the MS Exch. directory is
running then try again.

I check that directory services is really running.

Does anyone have any idea of this?

Thanx for in advance,

Sami Goos

2. caching routers and meta tags

3. Migration from Exc 4.0 to Exc 5.5

4. Problems restoring contacts/calendars with Arcserve

5. MS Exch. 4.0 & Key Manager

6. FAX SERVER

7. migrating to exch2k and gal in exch 5.5 organisation

8. Key Management Service & MS Exchenge 5.5

9. Mailbox Manager (Exc.5.5 Sp3) - Mail beyond folder age limits not deleted

10. Mailbox Manager for Exc 5.5

11. Install System Manager fails (exc 2k on Win2k Pro sp3)

12. MS Exchange 4.0 send & receive problems