Can't Set up my Transport Provider

Post by Alan Jeff » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I'm new to W95 and I'm trying to set up Windows Messaging for my e-mail.
How do I tell it how to connect to my Internet server?  I have tried via
the "have disk' tab - no joy.  I've also tried to send while connected -
still no joy.  All I get is a quick response from the System Administrator:
"No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient."
Would someone plese send me step-by-step instructions?
Thanks in anticipation.

Can't Set up my Transport Provider

Post by Sue Mosher [MVP » Thu, 17 Apr 1997 04:00:00

You need the Internet Mail transport from
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/software/updates.htm.
--
Sue Mosher
Slipstick Systems, Moscow

FAQs at Exchange Center --  http://www.slipstick.com/exchange

Quote:> I'm new to W95 and I'm trying to set up Windows Messaging for my e-mail.
> How do I tell it how to connect to my Internet server?  I have tried via
> the "have disk' tab - no joy.  I've also tried to send while connected -
> still no joy.  All I get is a quick response from the System
Administrator:
> "No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient."
> Would someone plese send me step-by-step instructions?
> Thanks in anticipation.

1. Can't set up MTA Transport Stack on Exchnage 5.5

I am trying to set up a new MTA Transport Stack so I can set up an
X400 connector.  When I go into the    File\New Other\Mta Transport
Stack  - I only see the TYPE "RAS" and not the choice for an X400.
What am I doing wrong that I can't set this up.  I only have a site
connector on this Exchange Server connected to another site on a high
bandwidth line which works fine.  I'm trying to set up the X400
connector to another site.

2. 2nd SMTP/IMS Gateway?

3. MSMQ MAPI Transport Provider

4. Outlook Bug

5. No Transport provider ...

6. how to let somebody open somebody else calandar but no mail box

8. Warning eventID57 and eventID3134

9. Transport Provider LETTER

10. Transport Provider

11. No Transport Provider

12. No transport provider error

13. No transport provider was available for delivery to this recipient