Quiet SP3 install and Quiet Perfwiz with defined locations

Quiet SP3 install and Quiet Perfwiz with defined locations

Post by Brian Hoy » Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I have three questions, first can you run SP3 in quiet mode?  Secondly, when
you ren Perfwiz with an .inf can you specify locations for things to be
moved to?  I don't want analysis just scripted movement of files to specific
locations?  Can these steps be completed after an batch setup of 5.5?  The
process I am looking for is a silent install of 5.5 followed by SP3 and
finished with Perfwiz with specific destinations.  If it makes any
difference this is under Win 2000.  Thanks for any info.

Brian Hoyt