MTA transport stack

Post by Andreas Arnol » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

does anybody know, why there's no selection "TCP/IP MTA Transport Stack" if
I want to setup a MTA transport stack ?
TCP/IP is properly installed....

TIA!

Andreas

MTA transport stack

Post by Rich Matheis » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00

>does anybody know, why there's no selection "TCP/IP MTA Transport Stack" if
>I want to setup a MTA transport stack ?
>TCP/IP is properly installed....

1. You have the Standard version of Exchange server.
2. You have the Enterprise version of Exchange but neglected to
install the X.400 features.
3. You upgraded from the Standard to Enterprise version and negelected
to install the X.400 features.

------------------
Rich Matheisen
MCSE, Exchange MVP

MTA transport stack

Post by Amiri Jon » Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Hi,

>does anybody know, why there's no selection "TCP/IP MTA Transport Stack"
>if I want to setup a MTA transport stack ?
>TCP/IP is properly installed....

        Do you have the Enterprise Edition of Exchange?  Did you buy the X.400
Connector for Exchange?  If the answer to both of these questions is no,
then you don't have the necessary software.  If you have the EE version or
the connector disk, rerun Setup and install the X.400 connector.  This will
add the TCP/IP MTA Transport Stack.

MTA transport stack

Post by Andreas Arnol » Fri, 18 Jun 1999 04:00:00

...We didn't check the X.400-Option while installing Exchange EE.

Thanx!

Andreas Arnold schrieb in Nachricht

Quote:>Hi,