DOMAIN LOST! EXC SERVER OK. HOW TO ?

Post by raybac » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 15:26:57

DEAR ALL

I WILL BE FAST !

I LOST MY DOMAIN. DONT ASK ! NO BACKUP NO NOTHING !

I REBUILD IT, SAME DOMAIN NAME, SAME PDC NAME (PNLY ON DC
IN DOMAIN). I RECREATED THE USERNAMES.

THE EXCHNAGE OF COURCE DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE IT CAND FIND
THE DOMAIN. AS EXCHNAGE SEFVCER IS JUST FINE.

ANY IDEAS HOW TO RECONNECT IT BACK TO THE DOMAIN ?

IF I COPY THE MDB DATA FILES AND REMOVE, REINSTALL THE
EXCHNAGE SERVER (SETIP FOREST PREP, DOMAIN RPEP) AND THEN
REPLACE THE NEW MDB FILES WITH THE OLD , WILL I MANAGE TO
GET THE MESSAGES? I ONLY WANT TO GET THE OLD MESSAGES.
NOTHING ELSE

.

1. DOMAIN LOST! EXC SERVER OK. HOW TO ?

DEAR ALL

I WILL BE FAST !

I LOST MY DOMAIN. DONT ASK ! NO BACKUP NO NOTHING !

I REBUILD IT, SAME DOMAIN NAME, SAME PDC NAME (PNLY ON DC
IN DOMAIN). I RECREATED THE USERNAMES.

THE EXCHNAGE OF COURCE DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE IT CAND FIND
THE DOMAIN. AS EXCHNAGE SEFVCER IS JUST FINE.

ANY IDEAS HOW TO RECONNECT IT BACK TO THE DOMAIN ?

IF I COPY THE MDB DATA FILES AND REMOVE, REINSTALL THE
EXCHNAGE SERVER (SETIP FOREST PREP, DOMAIN RPEP) AND THEN
REPLACE THE NEW MDB FILES WITH THE OLD , WILL I MANAGE TO
GET THE MESSAGES? I ONLY WANT TO GET THE OLD MESSAGES.
NOTHING ELSE

2. Exchange Experts only! How does Profile UID get set?

3. Exchange2000 and ISA Server setup

4. ping server ok - post to public folder ok but No Internal Mail

5. PST file locked open

6. OWA 2000 inside office ok, outside not ok

7. Adress book views

8. OK OK..it's an MSmail question, but I am desperate

9. OK, this is weird..5 domains hosted?

10. Moving exc 5.5 to another server in a new domain

11. How to actively ensure Exchagne login is OK.

12. IIS Unable to relay. Client authenticates OK.