Reroute multiple domain names into one box on EX2K

Reroute multiple domain names into one box on EX2K

Post by Rich » Sat, 19 Oct 2002 04:47:51

I am familiar on how to do this with Exchange 5.5, simply
by going into the Internet Mail Services/Routing tab and
select reroute incoming SMTP mail and give it from a.com
to b.com.

How can I do this with Exchange 2000.  I would like the

easily accept mail for either address.

Thanks in advance.

Post by MV » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 03:51:28

>I am familiar on how to do this with Exchange 5.5, simply
>by going into the Internet Mail Services/Routing tab and
>select reroute incoming SMTP mail and give it from a.com
>to b.com.

>How can I do this with Exchange 2000.  I would like the

>easily accept mail for either address.

>Thanks in advance.

anually run the RUS if you want it propogated immediately. It is
different
Mark Arnold MCSE MVP

Before U post...
http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm