Forwarded mail - in mail body

Post by Michal Bozo » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 22:33:45

Hi.
I can set a rule on MS Exchange server to send a copy of all received
e-mails to another e-mail address. But the server inserts few lines of
info (from whom the mail is forwarded) to the beginning of mail-body.

Could anyone tell me how can I (or my administrator) disable inserting
this info?

Please reply to my e-mail.

Thank you,

--
Michal Bozon
Institute of Chemical Technology, Prague (student)

1. removal of addresses from within body text of forwarded mail

Is there an option on Outlook Express 97 and beyond to stop the addressees of
forwarded mail being included within the body of the forwarded mail?

many times the addressees within a forwarded mail are much larger than the mail
itself and presumably this 'useless data' if removed would significantly reduce
the loading on the mail system?

2. tasks, cdoex, Exchange Server 2000 and ADO

3. Empty subject+body when forwarding mail

4. error in public folder

5. No e-mail body on message forwarded.

6. Multiple servers?

7. Forward incomming Mail Taxt Body to FAX

8. Adding second mail domain on the same exchange server

9. Empty subject+body when forwarding mail

10. Blank e-mail body in SMTP mails

11. Canot forward mail from external sources to mailbox-enabled users with mail forwarding

12. Forwarding bounced mail to another mail box without forwarding