Key Management Server Setup

Post by Paul » Sat, 06 Jan 2001 09:38:16

Could anyone please tell me how to install KM on an Exchange 5.5 server? The
option didn't appear during install, and I can't find the KM directory in
the setup CD.

1. Key Management Server Setup

I have just installed Key Management Server one one of our Exchange 5.5
servers.
For the Site that I installed the service on I can give people tokens and
use advanced Security.  However I have not been able to give security to
mailboxes located on other servers within the Organisation.

The instructions say you can only have one KM Server in an organisation.
The servers in the other sites are in trusted domains.  I have tried giving
myself Admin Priviledge to the other sites but it makes no difference.  When
I try to enable Security on a mailbox it tells me the KM Service is not
running, though it is and I do not get this message when enabling mailboxes
from my own site.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards

Tim

2. Microsft Exchange directory won`t start

3. Key Management Server, Certificate Server and the Exchange Server Policy module

4. connecting two exchange server

5. Key Management Server (KMS)/Certifcate Server (CS)

6. Client Connects to RAS but can't see server

7. Key Management Server, Certificate Server and Outlook Express

8. Exchange 5.5 MTA stopped with Dr Watson

9. Exchange Server 5.0 Key Management Server

10. Microsoft Exchange Key Management Server Question?

11. Removing Key Management Server

12. error installing Key Management Server

13. Reinstall key management server