1. Can't send cover pages with faxes!
I'm having a problem sending the built-in cover pages with my faxes.
I choose Accessories | Fax | Compose a new fax. I go about my usual
stuff, but when it asks me if I want to send a cover page, "Yes, send
this one" is grayed out. Windows Explorer shows me that the cover
pages are still on my HD.
I used to send cover pages all the time with no problems, then one day
it all started. I tried removing Microsoft Fax from my system and
then reinstalling it, but that was a waste of time.
I haven't done anything differently to my system lately. No, really!
Any ideas ? I would appreciate any advice you could give me. This is
really starting to bug/annoy/worry me.
Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA
To reply to this message, please remove the exclamation mark
from my address.
2. Incorrect date time with outlook97 and Exchange, please help
3. Clustering exchange servers?
4. Can't include Fax Cover Page
5. Here's a new one...PDL
6. Specifying a default fax cover page in Microsoft Fax
7. Account Lockouts
8. Help! - Can't send cover pages
9. Help! Can't send cover pages
10. Can't select a cover page when sending a fax.
11. Fax Cover Pages in Exchange 5.5