Can't select cover page sending fax in Exchange

Can't select cover page sending fax in Exchange

Post by Kevin Turne » Wed, 11 Dec 1996 04:00:00

When I send a fax in Exchange, either using INBOX or the COMPOSE A NEW FAX
options, it won't let me select a cover page. If I check the correct box
the list box is still protected. If I try browsing to select, it tells me
the cover page is already in the list - but  I cannot see it

HELP!!!

Can't select cover page sending fax in Exchange

Post by Kevin Turn » Sat, 14 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have now got around the problem by using the Install/Uninstall
programs option in the control panel to uninstall microsoft fax. I
then let the machine reboot to let the new settings take effect, then
reinstalled it. This worked !  However, I seem to lose the facility
again when I do a full monthly back-up using my ditto dash tape
streamer. It trucks through all the files marking them as backed-up
and voila - facility gone again. I haven't proved this conclusively -
it could be a coincidence. However, now I know how to get round it I'm
not too bothered. If you hear anything else let me know.

1. Can't send cover pages with faxes!

Hi.

I'm having a problem sending the built-in cover pages with my faxes.

I choose Accessories | Fax | Compose a new fax.  I go about my usual
stuff, but when it asks me if I want to send a cover page, "Yes, send
this one" is grayed out.  Windows Explorer shows me that the cover
pages are still on my HD.

I used to send cover pages all the time with no problems, then one day
it all started.  I tried removing Microsoft Fax from my system and
then reinstalling it, but that was a waste of time.

 I haven't done anything differently to my system lately.  No, really!

Any ideas ?  I would appreciate any advice you could give me.  This is
really starting to bug/annoy/worry me.

Thanks

Shawn Sklofsky
Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA

***PLEASE NOTE***
To reply to this message, please remove the exclamation mark
from my address.

Thanks 8-)
-----

2. Incorrect date time with outlook97 and Exchange, please help

3. Clustering exchange servers?

4. Can't include Fax Cover Page

5. Here's a new one...PDL

6. Specifying a default fax cover page in Microsoft Fax

7. Account Lockouts

8. Help! - Can't send cover pages

9. Help! Can't send cover pages

10. Can't select a cover page when sending a fax.

11. Fax Cover Pages in Exchange 5.5