Exchange Forms Designer: The form you selected cannot be displayed.

Exchange Forms Designer: The form you selected cannot be displayed.

Post by P. Leender » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I just starting to experiment with Folder Applications and Forms using
Exchange Server Client with a connection to Exchange Server 5.0.

Using the forms I created myself on the machine on which I created them,
results in the following error message:

The form you selected could not be displayed. The form required to view this
message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator.

However, when using the same form on a different client machine, no problems
arise.

Anyone ?

Please mail me personally. Thanks in advance,

P. Leenders

1. Electric Form Designer-->Exchange Form Designer

I develop one AP abot E-Form in MS-Mail 3.x
Now,we wish upgrade to Exchange Server.But
we don't know how to migrate the AP.
We found,if we use Exchange Client and run
the AP,it couldn't get Mail Message correctly!
But,we use Exchange of Win95,it is correct!
Please help me,any idea... Thanks very much!

                                Lukas Lu

2. How to manage global distribution lists

3. Exchange Forms Designer: The form you selected cannot be displayed.

4. OWA/HTTP/Outlook Web Access - multiple sites=multiple servers?

5. "Ghosted" EX5.5 Server

6. can't send but can receive mails

7. Outlook 98 - using forms created with the Exchange (v4) forms designer

8. Cannot run Exchange Forms Designer

9. Outlook Forms - Where is the Forms Designer???