Two questions

Post by rebl.. » Tue, 16 Dec 1997 04:00:00

First, a couple of my users are using outlook with exchange and msmail
services running.  When they hit f5 to check for new mail outlook
returns a message that mail cannot be saved.  It only does this when
checking for mail on msmail.  Any suggestions?

Secondly, I'd like to use IMS to connect two sites in different
organizations and replicate.  Is this feasible and how do you set this
up.  Both sites have ip addresses and internet connections.

Thanks,

Rob Ebling

Two questions

Post by CornĂ© Bogaart » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

MS: "No directory replication when not  in same organization."
Sorry on that part.

Corn
--
Please also reply by E-mail.
Please remove the 'no spam' # from my address when replying by E-mail

Quote:> First, a couple of my users are using outlook with exchange and msmail
> services running.  When they hit f5 to check for new mail outlook
> returns a message that mail cannot be saved.  It only does this when
> checking for mail on msmail.  Any suggestions?

> Secondly, I'd like to use IMS to connect two sites in different
> organizations and replicate.  Is this feasible and how do you set this
> up.  Both sites have ip addresses and internet connections.

> Thanks,

> Rob Ebling

1. I have two questions

I have Exchange Server set up.  I created a download point for Client.  I
created mailbox and user at the same time.  User installs Exchange from the
download point.  Can't connect to the server when trying to open exchange.
What did I do wrong?  I can't find anything recognizable in the
documentation.

Next, we want to get to Internet mail in exchange and also use local
e-mail.  In order to get Internet, we seem to endure constant calls by
exchange to get to our Internet provider.  When we turn off autodial we
solve the problem, but then when a user clicks on the Internet icon...no
provider connection.  How can we have our cake and eat it too?

2. Exchange 5.5 store.exe problem

3. Two Questions

4. Problem receiving email - error message

5. two questions

6. Saving Public Folders on reload

7. Two questions

8. Inter-Organizational Public Folder Synchronization

9. Two Questions

10. Two questions

11. Two questions form a newbie

12. Two Questions