1. How to send mail to local Mail Server behind firewall with DNS and NAT
I have Exchange 5.5 and share a firewall with my partnering company who has
the own domain name and mail server.
When I attempt to send mail to their domain I receive a host unreachable.
The firewall doesn't allow us out and back in, it knows the address is
local. We are using NAT and that is the problem.
Does anyone know how to tell ES to forward mail sent to domainX.com to an ip
Thanks for any info.
3. OWA, Exch 5.5, W2K server sitting behind Proxy 2
5. Hot to stop Active directory DNS server querying internet DNS servers
7. Echange 5.0 Client Setup MAC
8. DNS will not resolve in Internet Explorer only
9. Help - Setting up exchange as an Internet mail server behind a proxy
10. Deliver mail using DNS; Exchange 5 behind MSProxy
11. Force outlook to resolve server through DNS?
12. Installation of a new Mail Server on different organization , sit e, and server