Notes/Domino R5 and Exchange 5.5 coexistence

Notes/Domino R5 and Exchange 5.5 coexistence

Post by Pedro Guerrer » Thu, 12 Apr 2001 04:38:20

Has anyone run or tried running Exchange and Domino (Notes) in the same
machine? I'm gearing up for a migration and would like to spare the cost of
a second server during the process.

Thanks

Notes/Domino R5 and Exchange 5.5 coexistence

Post by Russ » Sat, 14 Apr 2001 00:42:32

I don't think you can do it.  But you can install Domino server on any machine,
even a Win98 workstation.
Quote:-----Original Message-----

.