language packs and service pack 2

Post by Marc-AndrĂ© Gauthie » Thu, 27 May 1999 04:00:00

I Have an english Exchange Server 5.5 installed on a server. I also
installed the french language pack to have Outlook Web Access available in
english and french. But when I apply the Exchange server 5.5 service pack 2,
only the english OWA Active Server components are updated.

Anyone had a similar problem?

 Marc

1. OWA language pack and service pack

When I install Exchange SP2, my OWA (italian language pack) doesn't go. The
calendar return an error and I have many other minor problem.
The solutions is uninstall OWA, reinstall it and then reinstall the italian
language pack.

What is the right procedure?

thanks

2. MS Exchange Contracts-Houston-Long term

3. To Service Pack or not to Service Pack

4. Exchange & POP3 Questions

5. Ex;change service pack and NT service pack

6. Help! Event ID 1160

7. OWA Language Packs problems

8. gal and ldap

9. Additional OWA Language Packs accesible only by Administrator

10. OWA Language Packs NO GO

11. OWA Language Pack NO GO!!

12. Japanese Language Pack