Toolbars in Public Folders (Exchange 2000 Web Client)

Toolbars in Public Folders (Exchange 2000 Web Client)

Post by Edward Chal » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 14:10:48

hi'y all,

for some reason I am unable to forward messages that are in the public
folders of Outlook / Exchange 2000 web access.

That means like this:
When I select my Inbox, I have a toolbar along the top with New, Reply,
Reply to All and Forward
However, when I select one of the public folders I only have a New button in
the toolbar at the top.
How can I configure Exchange 2000 webmail to enable users to forward mail
from the public folders through the web interface?

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

TIA

eddiec :-)

Toolbars in Public Folders (Exchange 2000 Web Client)

Post by Neil Hobso » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 16:33:06

I seem to remember reading that this is a new feature available in Exchange
2003 OWA, but I could be wrong.  :-)

--
Neil Hobson
Silversands

http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> hi'y all,

> for some reason I am unable to forward messages that are in the public
> folders of Outlook / Exchange 2000 web access.

> That means like this:
> When I select my Inbox, I have a toolbar along the top with New, Reply,
> Reply to All and Forward
> However, when I select one of the public folders I only have a New button
in
> the toolbar at the top.
> How can I configure Exchange 2000 webmail to enable users to forward mail
> from the public folders through the web interface?

> Any assistance would be much appreciated.

> TIA

> eddiec :-)

1. Toolbars in Public Folders (Exchange 2000 Web Client)

hi'y all,

for some reason I am unable to forward messages that are in the public
folders of Outlook / Exchange 2000 web access.

That means like this:
When I select my Inbox, I have a toolbar along the top with New, Reply,
Reply to All and Forward
However, when I select one of the public folders I only have a New button in
the toolbar at the top.
How can I configure Exchange 2000 webmail to enable users to forward mail
from the public folders through the web interface?

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

TIA

eddiec :-)

2. Event id 1022 ---- E2000 Server SP3

3. Toolbar Icon Problems - toolbar.gif [0/1] - toolbar.gif [0/1]

4. Server Replication in the same site and the same place

5. OWA SSL and Excel

6. Accessing Public Folders via Web Access in Exchange 2000

7. Forwarding mail to an outside account.

8. Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access Public Folders problems.

9. Exchange public folders (newsgroups) web client

10. Exchange Web Client - Public Folders - Attachments - Win95

11. Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access Public Folders problems.

12. Prob with outlook web client public folder