install asp over Ex5.5

Post by JB » Tue, 04 Jan 2000 04:00:00

How do I Install the Active Server Components Option on an allready running
Exchange Server 5.5 with SP3 ?

MS states that this had do be done with E5.0 by the the installation.

How can i install the language pack for Germany on an US Server ?

regards

Jrgen Barth

Dipl.-Ing. Juergen Barth
System Ingenieur

Consel Kofferl?sungen GmbH
Blankhof
35428 Langgoens-Dornholzhausen, Germany

install asp over Ex5.5

Post by Amiri Jone » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> How do I Install the Active Server Components Option on an allready
running
> Exchange Server 5.5 with SP3 ?

    If you want ASP support, then install IIS4 from the NT Option Pack.  ASP
is a component of IIS.  If you're referring to Outlook Web Access, as it is
usually called, then re-run the Exchange Server setup.exe, select
Add/Remove, and check the box for Outlook Web Access.

1. Exchange 5.0 won't install ASP when IIS4 installed

Dear All,

I have been getting a little problem with Exchange 5.0 installation. The
only problem is due to ASP does not want to install and an error message
saying "IIS has not been installed". Apparently our NT Server has IIS 4.0
installed, Is there any patches to allow ASP pages to install properly in
IIS 4.0 ?

Regards,

Eddy Siauwidjaja.
Please reply to :

2. Public Folder Permission Mystery

3. Can't install - ASP v 1.1 or above has not been installed

4. Restore Local Security Policy

5. Install error saying I dont have ASP.net installed

6. Undeliverable Mail

7. after installing SP4 on EX5.5...

8. IIS 4.0 and OWA on Exchange 5.5 reverts to IIS 2.0

9. Can't use Setup to install further Features to Ex5.5

10. Installing 5.0 [EX5]

11. Sophos Mailmonitor Install on Ex5.5

12. EX5.5/EX2000 Install/Upgrade problem

13. IMS install on EX5.5 on 2K failing