Service Pack 2 Install Point and Setup Editor

Service Pack 2 Install Point and Setup Editor

Post by Erich Ronere » Sat, 02 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
I'm trying to set up my Exchange 5.0 client Install Points with SP2 so they
don't have to be patched each time I set up a new client.  This seems to
work perfectly with Windows NT, but for 95 I get the side effect that my
setup options created with setup editor are now ignored.  Does anyone have
any advice as to how I can get my options back?  The options I set up still
appear when I run Setup Editor.  Is there a way I can change them NOT using
Setup Editor (and therefore check them)?  Thanks in advance for all your
help!

Erich Roneree

1. Service Pack 2 Install Point and Setup Editor

Hi,
I'm trying to set up my Exchange 5.0 client Install Points with SP2 so they
don't have to be patched each time I set up a new client.  This seems to
work perfectly with Windows NT, but for 95 I get the side effect that my
setup options created with setup editor are now ignored.  Does anyone have
any advice as to how I can get my options back?  The options I set up still
appear when I run Setup Editor.  Is there a way I can change them NOT using
Setup Editor (and therefore check them)?  Thanks in advance for all your
help!

Erich Roneree

2. Public Folders - Exchange 5.0

3. Inline attacments with Outlook 2000

4. Wrong Reply Address

5. creating OL 2000 client installation point and using setup editor

6. Migration of Exchange 5.5 to 2000 with maillboxes in différent child domaine

7. %EXCHANGE SETUP EDITOR% %EXCHANGE SETUP EDITOR%

8. Client Setup Editor & Services

9. Point MX where after installing SMTP relay service?