MSExchangeMTA error 9318

Post by Glenn Brow » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

Two weeks ago I switched Exchange to a new machine following all of
Microsoft's instructions and everything seems to be working fine with the
old server's services stopped.  However, on the new server I keep getting
this event log warning every 10 minutes exactly:

An RPC communications error occurred. Unable to bind over RPC. Locality
Table (LTAB) index: 145, NT/MTA error code: 1753. Comms error 1753, Bind
error 0,  Remote Server Name OLD_SERV [MAIN BASE 1 500 %10] (14)

I cannot find any references or directory replication on the new server
pointing to the old one.

Any clues?

Thanks,

GB

1. Error Code 9318 MsExchangeMTA

I just install a new server With Win2k and Exchange 5.5
SP4, these is a seconde serve, in a same site(but the
first Exchange server is a differente domain), most of all
securite patch have been put in, even SRP1. we have this
message

An RPC communications error occurred. Unable to bind over
RPC. Locality Table (LTAB) index: 6, NT/MTA error code:
1722. Comms error 1722, Bind error 0, Remote Server Name
SERVER1 [MAIN BASE 1 500 %10] (14)

us;q323790

us;Q163576
i tried removing some binding
Before :ncalrpc,ncacn_ip_tcp,ncacn_spx,ncacn_np,netbios,nca
cn_vns_spp
After :ncacn_ip_tcp,netbios,ncacn_np,ncacn_vns_spp,ncacn_sp

us;Q170056
Yesterday was not working(step 1ok , 2.not ok) and now
working both of them ok..!!

us;Q261251
i applied a WINS of a NT 4 server..oh ya this is my only
Win2k server in all my domaine domain

us;q323790
Even this was look in ,but not a great resulte...

I tried in the best way in know..please help me ..i thank
you in advance

2. Adding a new drive for the information store

3. MSExchangeMTA Event ID 9318

4. error 553

5. MSExchangeMTA event ID 9318

6. IS and System Attendant Errors

7. Event 9318 from MSExchangeMTA

8. web-based access-please read

9. MSExchangeMTA Event ID 9318 and 9322

10. Event ID 9318 - Exchange 5.5 SP2 (MSExchangeMTA)

11. MSExchangeMTA Event 9318

12. Event 9318 from MSExchangeMTA