OWA DMZ

Post by Torben Hanse » Sat, 06 Oct 2001 05:24:08

I got two servers running w2k, one of them have exchange 2k installed, and
located on the intenal lan, the other is running MIIS.

I wold like to put OWA on the MIIS, and place it on a DMZ, is that possible,
and how (it could be done in exch 5.5)

Torben Hansen

1. OWA, DMZ and sites with several servers

Hi,

Our organisation have two exchanges sites;
- DMZ with one server (DMZ1) handling in- and outgoing mails for the
organisation. This DMZ1 is covered by a firewall.
- INSIDE with 5 servers on different locations in our LAN. SERVER1 have a
Siteconnector to DMZ1 through a "pipe" in the firewall and all in- and
outgoing mails goes through this SERVER1.

There are  now request for webmail. I think that the OWA-server belongs in
the DMZ-net. My question is; When I install a DMZ2-server with OWA in the
DMZ, can this access all mailboxes on all servers through ths existing
siteconnecter or must I set up links between DMZ2 and every server on the
inside?

Best regard

Yngve

2. out of system resources error msg

3. OWA DMZ ports

4. VBS Prevention

5. Changes to OWA-DMZ config in Exchange 2000?

6. Logon on a remote server using CDO

7. OWA / DMZ

8. Writing Event Sinks

9. OWA DMZ's AUTHENTICATION

10. OWA --DMZ's & Authentication

11. Exchange 2000 Standard - OWA - DMZ

12. OWA DMZ Setup

13. To DMZ or not to DMZ that is the question