Satellite Connections andExchange Server

Satellite Connections andExchange Server

Post by David Bourqu » Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:59:37

Has anyone setup an exchange server to allow access from a
remote client using a satellite based internet service
connection.  If so how did you do it?

1. Remote connection issues uing satellite

Iam having problems with a remote user not being able to
connect to Exchange since the installation of a satellite
link. I am aware of the fact that there is a large problem
with latency when using satellite, but this is the only
cost effective way to provide high (higher than dial-up)
speed to this remote user.

What I was wondering is: Is the a way to lengthen the time
out in Exchange

Thank you in advance.

2. NTbackup Shows Both Exchange 5.5 and 2000 After Upgrade

3. Synchronizing through a satellite connection?

4. MSExchangeDSAccess error

5. Satellite connection and exchange

6. Oracle Talking to CDO

7. Exchange Server to Satellite to Exchange Server

8. directory entry not deleting

9. Connecting Satellite Exchange Servers

10. Unable to send email to satellite office

11. Satellite office authentication problem

12. Satellite Sites

13. Satellite Link