Different mail boxes on a single PC

Post by SF » Fri, 06 Apr 2001 09:02:57

Hi,

I have  a shared PC that has been used by two or three employees of the same
department. Could I configure Microsoft Outlook to retreive mail from
Exchange Server 5.5 for each of employee when they login?

I would appreciate some advice from the group.

Regards

SAM

Different mail boxes on a single PC

Post by Wesley Peace [MVP » Sat, 07 Apr 2001 09:07:05

Yes you can. Create a different profile for each user. Then open outlook and
configure it to prompt for the profile before starting.

A ship ought not to be held by one anchor, nor life by a single
hope. -Epictetus, philosopher (c. 60-120)

Microsoft BackOffice/Exchange MVP
FAQ at  http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

Quote:> Hi,