Migration

Post by Alexandre Man » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:17:38

Hello guys,

Well my problem is this i have exchange 5.5 in a NT 4
domain network that i want to migrate t o windows 2000.
1. is Exchange 5.5 will work fine?
2. What problems may i have and what i have to do.
Manty thanks.

1. Migration, migration, migration

We need to migrate to Windows 2000 and Exchange 2000 from NT 4.0 domain
Exchange 5.5.

The first phase is : NT 4.0 PDC upgrade ( lets talk phasewise)

My process is:

1. Bring up new box with backup domain controller and synchronize.
2. Pull off this to safe side
3. Insert the CD to PDC and upgrade.

Now there is a kinda issue with logon batch files, what are they ? What
exactly I need to do before proceeding ?

I know its very tough question,  but most of the guys have done already big
, big migratin, so if you can share some infos that will be fantastic.

Thanks for your time and effort

2. Exchanage Replication

3. migration problem with migration Wizard.

4. Offline Address Book

5. Migration Wizard or ADMT +Migration Wizard ???

6. Exchange 2K and Exchange 5.5

7. Mailbox migration using E2K Migration Wizard not changing Mailbox Store Location

8. Passwords on Folders

9. migration problem with migration Wizard.

10. MS-Mail to Exchange 5.5 Migration - Calander Migration

11. Notes migration with "Migration Wizard"

12. migration problem with migration Wizard.

13. Question on gal sync during migration & Blackberry migration.