OWA Logon Box

Post by Cwilliam » Sun, 23 Feb 2003 01:53:50

I've got my Exchange 2K server set to used trusted domains for OWA logons so
it isn't necessry to enter anything in the username/password/domain box but
how do I get the logon box to only show username/password lines like I've
done in Exchange 5.5?

Thanks

OWA Logon Box

Post by David nelso » Sun, 23 Feb 2003 03:23:05

Go into exchange system manager open admin groups>Server
Group>Server Name>Protocols>HTTP and then right click on
exchange choose properties, security and change to basic.
After that do the same in IIS for the exchange directory>--
Quote:---Original Message-----
>I've got my Exchange 2K server set to used trusted

domains for OWA logons so
Quote:>it isn't necessry to enter anything in the

username/password/domain box but
Quote:>how do I get the logon box to only show username/password
lines like I've
>done in Exchange 5.5?

>Thanks

>.

1. OWA presents logon challenge box every time a user opens any mailbox item

Hi,

    Our users are coming into our network through VPN.  They are
authenticated (can map shares) and successfully authenticated when accessing
their mailbox through OWA.  The mailbox is seen but every time a user opens
any mailbox item, they are challenged to logon again.  If they logon again,
the item is opened.  The users are "remote" users.

    We are running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on a Windows 2000 Advanced server in a
Windows 2000 domain.  OWA is on another W2K server (Exchange 5.5 SP4) and
IIS 5.0 with the Q296576 security patch applied.

    Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for your help,

Scott Lemen

2. Outlook 2000 Question

3. OWA and Two Logon Boxes **HELP**

4. Custom Address Books

5. Calenders

6. OWA logon error. Cannot open OWA logon webpage

7. Renaming an Exchange Server

8. Logon to OWA using user's logon credentials

9. OWA-Logon returns to Logon page

10. OWA-logon required before logon screen appears

11. OWA IIS on Exchange box but web server is on other box

12. ASP logon bypassing the NT username and password box