Lease line between 2 domains

Post by ?z|ì » Fri, 25 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

Have you tried connecting 2 domains together using a 19.2K lease line?
I don't wanna to have any router involved.  Please also reply me thru
mail.  Thank you!

Name   : Alex Loo (Chinese 3??U)

Home   : http://www.hk.super.net/~alexloo

Lease line between 2 domains

What service you are using ? May be you can try Wingate or iproute

Post by ?z|ì » Sat, 26 Oct 1996 04:00:00

>What service you are using ? May be you can try Wingate or iproute

Sorry, by "domain" I mean microsoft domain (note the primary NG is
about MS exchange).  Actually I have to sites and I wanna have
(non-dialup) email between.  Site 1 is running ethernet with NT server
and post office.  Site 2 only has its own MS domain.  I wanna see if I
can link the 2 sites together using 19.2K(?) lease line and COM port
(routers are expensive!)

>>Hi,

>>Have you tried connecting 2 domains together using a 19.2K lease line?
>>I don't wanna to have any router involved.  Please also reply me thru
>>mail.  Thank you!

>>=========================================
>>Name   : Alex Loo (Chinese 3??U)
>>-----------------------------------------

>>Home   : http://www.hk.super.net/~alexloo
>>=========================================

Name   : Alex Loo (Chinese 3??U)

Home   : http://www.hk.super.net/~alexloo

1. Lease line between 2 domains

Hi,

Have you tried connecting 2 domains together using a 19.2K lease line?
I don't wanna to have any router involved.  Please also reply me thru
mail.  Thank you!

Name   : Alex Loo (Chinese 3??U)

Home   : http://www.hk.super.net/~alexloo

2. WorkFlow Designer won't run correctly

3. Connecting OL Clients to Ex Server Over 128k leased line

4. System Attendent stops every day

5. W2K + Exch 2000 + Leased Line

6. Building applications using ADSI

7. Setting up a lease line

8. IMS Crash

9. Switching from Dialup to Leased line

10. Moving to leased line, advice needed

11. Help: setup IMC connector for two dedicated lease lines

12. Problem:Routing IP over Leased Line

13. Replacing leased line with ISDN for site connectors