Is it possible to install Exchange Server 5.5 on Windows 2000 Server or Advanced

Is it possible to install Exchange Server 5.5 on Windows 2000 Server or Advanced

Post by Md. Sohrab Hossai » Tue, 20 Mar 2001 00:16:36

Hello Everybody!
This is Sohrab from Bangladesh. I want to install Exchange Server 5.5 on Windows
2000 Server and Advanced Server. If it is Possible, please tell me how?
Thanking You
Md. Sohrab Hossain Shovon

Is it possible to install Exchange Server 5.5 on Windows 2000 Server or Advanced

Post by Henk Schaefe » Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:54:09

Yes it is possible, there are some minor issues with workarounds which you
can find on technet. Should be able to find them.

Hello Everybody!
This is Sohrab from Bangladesh. I want to install Exchange Server 5.5 on
Windows
2000 Server and Advanced Server. If it is Possible, please tell me how?
Thanking You
Md. Sohrab Hossain Shovon

1. Exchange server 2000 does not install on Windows 2000 Advanced Server

I want to install Exchange 2000 server on Windows 2000 Advanced Server. But
When i choose typical Installation options, it gives an error message that
"Mutiple Components cannot be assigned the requested action(s) because:
Microsoft Exchange 2000 server requires Microsoft windows 2000, Service Pack
1 or higher.

Does exchange server still need sp1 for even Advanced server.

Thankx!

2. HELP! Backup Exec restore failed and I'm gonna be dead meat in the AM

3. Installing Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server Cluster

4. SP2

5. Installing Exchange 5.5 SP3 on Windows 2000 advanced server

6. Exchange caused GPF in riched32.dll

7. Install Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000 Advance SErver

8. exchange and domino

9. Installing Exchange 5.5 on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server

10. Upgrade Windows 2000 With Exchange 2000 to Windows 2000 Advanced Server

11. Exchange 2000 server on Windows 2000 advance server.